As car technologies evolve, finding more specific products to meet the vehicle demands can become a challenge. However, Valvoline Premium Conventional Motor Oil is designed to meet a range of engine needs and climates. This makes it a beneficial resource for any driver who is dedicated to maintaining and caring for their car's engine.
The Premium Conventional Motor Oil does come with all the innovation that Valvoline affords to products, and this includes the use of detergents that reduce engine sludge and aid in removing existing debris. Along with this positive outcome, oil grades 5W-20, 5W-30, and 10W-30 have all shown significant improvements in gas mileage. This is due to the stable friction reduction that the oil provides in the engine, and this also further reduces wear on engine parts.
One of the bigger concerns that drivers can also have regarding their engines is the impact of temperature on function. Valvoline Premium Conventional Motor Oil is able to handle a range of temperatures, which also makes it ideal for vehicles in any environment, and with any type of fuel system.
• High temperature protection - the oil is able to handle high extremes of engine conditions without breakdown
• Low temperature protection - cooler temperatures will not increase viscosity, meaning that there is less wear with an easier engine start-up
• High detergency - additives reduce and remove sludge, which can extend engine life in dry and dusty environments
• Turbo rated - the oil is in compliance with all the requirements needed to protect parts for the turbo configuration
• Increased fuel economy - this applies to any type of fuel system, and further supports facilitating engine function for a longer life
Each of these factors addresses the many situations that people find themselves driving in, and Valvoline Premium Conventional Motor Oil is also able to accommodate these differences, while still offering the engine stability in function. Visit your local Boise or Treasure Valley Point S for your oil change today!